Salmon tartar with pink peppercorns, avocado and parsley cream
August 2, 2018 | |
In summer, we love fresh dishes, and why not raw? Our signature salmon tartare recipe will please your palate and your body! In addition of being a very tasty fish, it is also rich in protein, omega 3, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Combined with the anti-inflammatory properties of pink peppercorn, all the reasons are good to visit your nearest fish market!
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 320g salmon fillet
- 1cc pink peppercorns
- 40 ml of olive oil
- 10 ml of Argan oil
- Aleppo pepper
- Some sprigs of fresh coriander
- 2 sprigs of fresh dill
- The zest of one lemon
- Lemon juice
- 2 Hass Avocados
- ½ bunch of Italian (flat leaf) parsley
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Remove the skin and edges of the salmon and cut into small dice 5 mm thick, reserve in the fridge.
- Chop separately the coriander, dill and pink peppercorns and set aside.
- In a blender, mix the avocado flesh with the parsley, the lemon juice, the drizzle of olive oil, a pinch of salt and a little water to obtain a velvety smooth and unctuous cream. Keep cool.
- In a bowl, put diced salmon, dill, coriander, pink peppercorns, a little lemon juice and zest. Adjust the flavor using salt, olive oil and Aleppo pepper, mixing everything together well.
- Place a metal circle form on the center of the plate and place 2 to 3 tablespoons of the salmon mixture, spreading lightly at the base of the circle.
- Cover with a tablespoon of the avocado cream and layer with more salmon. Unmold.
- Garnish with arugula leaves, sprouted fennel seeds and a drizzle of Argan oil.
- Serve chilled.